About Me

My photo
I'm 24 years old and I love reading books. If i could have it my way, I would read all day, but unfortunately thats not the case. On my blog I do book reviews, and share with you guys what I am currently reading. ♥

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Gifts *Books* 2012


     Sadly the Holidays are over. All that hype and planning and it is over in one day. Needless to say I had an amazing Christmas with my family and I am so grateful for everything that I have. There is nothing better than spending time with family, eating, and seeing your loved ones open gifts and seeing the looks on their faces.

     A lot happened this month. I graduated from College with my Bachelor's Degree. (Finally) :) I decided not to walk at Graduation but instead I took a trip with my boyfriend to St. Augustine, & we had a great time. It was nice to get away & it was a place we've always wanted to visit.

(This is me at the fort in St. Augustine.)
Now for the point of this blog. BOOKS!! I got a lot of nice things for Christmas including books, which I was really excited about.

I was super excited when I got the Walking Dead, The Road to Woodbury book. The Walking Dead is a great series & I am really excited to start the book series by Robert Kirkman. This is the 2nd book in the series. The first one is called The Rise of the Governor.
I also got the Watersong series by Amanda Hockings. I only have the first 2 books which are Wake & Lullaby. I believe she is currently writing the 3rd book now & I know there will be a 4th one too. I will most likely start these books right after I finish the 2 I'm currently reading.
& who can forget my Leslie Meier books. I love her writing & I was really surprised how much I enjoyed the Trick or Treat Murder book by her. She has a whole series of these. I received Mother's Day Murder, English Tea Murder, Star Spangled Murder, St. Patrick's Day Murder, and Wicked Witch Murder. I love reading her Holiday Murder Books during the Holidays.
 
& I also got If She Only Knew by Lisa Jackson. I found this book when I was browsing the book section in Target (which I do about 3 times a week) & I came across this book & it seemed really interesting. This book was also exclusively to Target and I did some research and there is a 2nd one that is already out too which makes me happy.
 
I hope everyone had an amazing Holiday & Happy Reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment