About Me

My photo
I'm 24 years old and I love reading books. If i could have it my way, I would read all day, but unfortunately thats not the case. On my blog I do book reviews, and share with you guys what I am currently reading. ♥

Thursday, November 1, 2012





So it's November 1st. So excited to celebrate my birthday with my family in a week, & hopefully get some new books!

Every so often I try to find free books on my nook. I love my nook & I also love paper books too, But sometimes I don't always bring my paper books with me, & that's where my nook comes in. Plus I have an app on my phone for the nook & since I always have my phone I can read pretty much anywhere.

I always am reading a book on my nook & a paper book at the same time.

So here are some nook books that I found that are FREE & that seemed interesting to me..... Enjoy








No comments:

Post a Comment