About Me

My photo
I'm 24 years old and I love reading books. If i could have it my way, I would read all day, but unfortunately thats not the case. On my blog I do book reviews, and share with you guys what I am currently reading. ♥

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What I Love about Fall!

      Fall is my favorite time of year. Something about it just makes me happy. I love the cool weather plus all of the fall scents, colors, Halloween decorations, and I get to wear boots. I live in Florida so cold weather is very hard to come by. The only thing missing is seeing the leaves change.

Plus I had to get a good Halloween book in there. The book I'm currently reading is the Trick or Treat Murder by Leslie Meier. I got this book last year during the month of October but I never got around to reading it. I love myself a good mystery, especially if I'm curled up reading & drinking hot coco. So far this book is pretty good.
I love fall candles as well. Nothing like having your house smell like delicious bakery scents. And did I mention Pumpkin Pie, My favorite!

Another great book I read for October was Fang Girl by Helen Keeble. I actually won this book on Goodreads which was really exciting! This book was fast paced & a great laugh. The characters were so funny & it had a lot of action. It was basically about a girl who wakes up in a coffin to realize that she is now a vampire. Jane is trying to adjust to her new vampire body & her blood cravings, while being attacked by vampire hunters who would do anything to see her dead. Throughout her ordeal she is constantly entertaining.  
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment